We are excited to offer our clients a unique experience in writing services. Our writers are some of the best in the industry, and we have a proven track record of providing high-quality papers that meet all deadlines. This is why we offer you revisions as part of our service. If you’re not happy with your initial order then please contact us so we can fix your issue before it becomes an issue for both parties
What is our revision policy?
We offer unlimited revisions, which means that you can request as many revisions as you need to until the project is perfect. This ensures that you are completely satisfied with the final product. You can make changes in terms of content and structure at any time until your satisfaction is achieved.
Why do we offer revisions?
You might be wondering why we offer revisions. Here are a few reasons:
- We want to make sure you’re happy with your paper.
- We want to make sure you’re satisfied with the work we do.
- We want to make sure you’re satisfied with the service we offer and how easy it is for you to use our website so that you’ll use it again and recommend us to your friends!
- And most importantly, we want the quality of our papers (and other products) to be good enough so that after revision(s), they meet or exceed your expectations as well as those of any academic institution or company that may evaluate them during an application process!
How many revisions can you request?
You can request as many revisions as you wish. We will do our best to meet your expectations and make sure the end result is exactly what you want.
In general, we will not charge extra for revisions if they are needed to fix mistakes or errors that were introduced during the original writing process (e.g., when working with an inexperienced writer). However, if a change made at your request does not improve the quality of work delivered or does not fit into our scope of service (for example: adding a new chapter), then we may charge an additional fee for this service
What types of changes can you request?
- Grammar and spelling
- Additions or deletions to the introduction, conclusion, or body of your thesis statement
- Changes to the topic or thesis statement itself
- Changes to your literature review
- Changes to your methodology
What is the turnaround time for revisions?
We guarantee that your order will be completed within 1-2 business days. If you need a rush order, we can do it in 24 hours.
This includes the time needed to research, write and edit your paper. It also includes proofreading, formatting, and other tasks that are necessary for completing a great project.
How do you request a revision?
If you need to request a revision, we have several ways for you to do so.
- Through your account: From your My Projects page, click on the “Revisions” tab at the top of the project page, then click on “Request Revision”. You will receive an email confirming that we have received your request and will be in touch with you shortly.
- Through our project manager: Our Project Managers are available via phone, email, or chat 24/7
- Through your writer: If you would like to speak directly with one of our writers. They will be happy to answer any questions and concerns that may arise during this process!
What happens if you’re not happy with the revisions?
If you aren’t happy with the revisions or if there are any changes that you would like to be made, then we can discuss this within 24 hours of receiving your order. This is a very important part of our service because we want to make sure that our customers always get what they want and need.
If you feel that our writers have not been able to meet your standards, or if there are any problems with your thesis paper, then we will happily refund 100% of your money. However, should you wish for another writer to work on your project instead, then we will happily provide one without any extra charge required from you!
In other situations where a customer may have received their revision but still is unhappy with the quality of their work done by us or another writer; We will be happy to offer them either: 1) A refund OR 2) An alternative revision from one of our other writers (we have over 5 different writers working for us).
What our clients are saying about our revision policy
We’re very happy to say that our clients are satisfied with our revision policy. We offer a lot of revisions, which is great for students who want to get it right before submitting it. Our turnaround time is also very fast for any student working under a tight deadline or on a tight budget. As mentioned above, we have an explicit and fair revision policy that will always be explained in the contract.
We hope that you’ve found this information helpful, and we look forward to working with you on your thesis or dissertation. If you have any questions about our revision policy or anything else related to writing your thesis or dissertation, please feel free to contact us at any time. We’re happy to help!